Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thanks to Mulier Fortis...


I checked my site, and.....SOME FACELESS COMMIE MANDARIN BLOCKED MY WEBSITE!


Maybe it was Crawdad's review of Dune? My reflections on extrovert-introvert tensions within the Church? Or maybe the post with the lyrics of "War" by Edwin Starr?
Well, as long as I'm annoyed at the Chinese, I mind as well have some fun with it.
---------------------------------------------------

I hereby challenge Fu Manchu (C'mon, we all know you're back there somewhere, rigging the Communist Party elections, coercing recalcitrant Chinese Commies, etc.) to SINGLE COMBAT!
The weapons shall be precisely one crustacean and any amount of poisonous liquids that can be carried by one man.
The location shall be any that Fu Manchu chooses.
The time shall be any that Fu Manchu Chooses.
The fight shall be to the death of either party. I shall not surrender, and I do not expect Fu Manchu to do so.
Fu Manchu may bring one henchman, as I shall bring H.L. Crawdad, both of whom may fight to the death or not, as they may so desire.
And should you want a reason, O Honorable Manchu...through your Communist agents you have prohibited the refreshing goodness of my blog to leaven the people of China, even though they have shown a desire to do so. This offense against my honor and God-given right to talk to everyone cannot be apologized for.
Fu Manchu, I await your answer, and trust that you shall send it soon. I have schoolwork to do and cannot neglect it while waiting for your response.
(Signed)
Histor the Wise, honorable son of Dadwithnoisykids.

SEARCH ME, I DUNNO!

Google
WWW http://est-puzzlementem.blogspot.com
Powered By Blogger