Thursday, November 23, 2006

Warfare!

When I began this blog, I alluded to the existence of a war for my house. I shall now explain briefly.

The Republic of O-Town and the Empire of Dallas have taken our house from the Dominion of M-Town. The Nation of "L" supports the Green Army of M-Town's attempt to retake it, and fails to notice when attack aircraft and fighters take off from abandoned airfields and destroy Dallas and O-Town emplacements.

One such attack aircraft is below:

The F-105, or "Thud," has shown itself to be quite effective - it shot down 3 EoD aircraft, and destroyed an AAA position and 3 radar positions.

It hasn't flown for a week or two because of the Thanksgiving ceasefire, but it will be back!

Histor, Your Friendly Frontline Correspondent

SEARCH ME, I DUNNO!

Google
WWW http://est-puzzlementem.blogspot.com
Powered By Blogger