Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho!

I'm Saint Justin Martyr! Yo!



You’re St. Justin Martyr!

You have a positive and hopeful attitude toward the world. You think that nature, history, and even the pagan philosophers were often guided by God in preparation for the Advent of the Christ. You find “seeds of the Word” in unexpected places. You’re patient and willing to explain the faith to unbelievers.


Find out which Church Father you are at The Way of the Fathers!






Hat tip to Mr. Mike Aquilina. Apologies to the Reverend Jesse Jackson.

Another quiz, this one from Raulito:



Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



The same answer as me, Raulito got. Me as very interesting, it strikes. Hmm. Yes. Tall as stormtrooper, I am, yes? But mind like stormtrooper, I have not, hmmmmm.

And ANOTHER of me...an overestimate, I believe. From the Roving Medievalist.







Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?




You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be reckoned with.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



SEARCH ME, I DUNNO!

Google
WWW http://est-puzzlementem.blogspot.com
Powered By Blogger