Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Meme from the Recovering Dissident:

Four favorite saints:

- St. Dominic - my patron saint.
- St. Gabriel Possenti - shot a lizard from yards away to demonstrate to Garibaldian bandits that no, sacking a certain village won't be simply tolerated. How much cooler can you get.
St. Jerome - Grumpy, bookish, hung out with pet lion: my role model.
St. Thomas Aquinas - anything I say well, is influenced by him. Hopefully.

Favorite Blessed:

Blesseds are SO 20th Century. How 'bout Venerable Bede?

One that should have been a saint:

John Calvin. Had he been one, the Wars of Religion would have been a little fuss in Germany, and we might have dodged the determinist bullet - no Communism, no lassez-faire, no Freudian pyschology, and no "ARE YOU SAVED?" nonsense.

The folks I tagged have already responded. Except MULIER FORTIS....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

SEARCH ME, I DUNNO!

Google
WWW http://est-puzzlementem.blogspot.com
Powered By Blogger